I have 3 licenses for my Bible Art products: Standard, Extended and Exclusive.
All of my digital Bible art is priced to be used by churches and non-profits. If you'd like to
Unlimited projects for personal use.
One project for commercial use.
Not able to use as End Product For Sale.
INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT PURCHASE
- You may use Jim LePage's ("the Artist") art ("the Item") to create work (personal or commercial) for a SINGLE PROJECT as long as the end product will be distributed for free.
- You may distribute as many copies of the end product as you like, as long as the copies are not offered for sale.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. As between you and the Artist, the Artist will retain all right, title and ownership in the Item, and the resulting derivative work is subject to the terms of this License.
- You may use the Item in a SINGLE NEW END PRODUCT so long as it is not used alone, but instead as elements or parts of a new design (regardless of how much the item has been modified or how much of the new design it makes up).
- End Products must be significantly different than the original Item and require time, effort, and skill to produce.
- End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased.
- End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item. This prohibits use of the Item on its own on any and all for-profit “on demand” products, including but not limited to art prints, posters, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, hoodies, laptop cases/skins, phone cases/skins, tote bags, rugs, or other products (including but no t limited to website services such as cafepress.com, zazzle.com, society6.com, etc.).
- An End Product For Sale can be either a digital design or physical item that you and/or your client intend to sell. For example, if you purchase a graphic and include it in a website designed for a single, paid client, this is not considered an End Product for Sale. If you purchase that same graphic and incorporate it into a calendar that you design and sell to multiple people (making it significantly different than the original Item as mentioned above), that is considered an End Product for Sale. The Standard license does now cover End Product For Sales. To use products in an End Product For Sale you must purchase the Extended license (email email@example.com).
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item on its own (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an end product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Item please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not use any Item in a way that violates the Agreement including, without limitation, in a manner that infringes any third party's trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition. Items that contain digital images of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by third parties may require clearance from the rights owner. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the rights owner.
- You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end product incorporating the Item – not even logos. If you use the Item to create a logo for yourself or a client, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too, even in another logo.
- You may not use any Item if that use could result in a third party’s claim that it acquired rights in the Item that are contrary to this license. Upon the Artist’s request, you shall immediately remove the Item from any unauthorized location or use, including an unauthorized social media platform or website.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Item.